(...sorted in reverse chronological order, since I tend to remember today better than the day before...)
- Looked for CD-ROM reviews to give my mom suggestions for her impending purchase.
- Wrote this post on my laptop while riding my recumbent bike. (Woo!)
- Went out looking for a new house to rent. (Hoping to get something significantly larger with more amenities, for significantly less than we're paying right now.)
- Took zmary to Kaiser to get her initial set of prenatal blood tests. (In case it's not clear, she has already been born... but the baby hasn't...)
- Ate a delicious, nutritious brunch (Guiltless Chicken Platter, minus the corn on the cob, plus a spinach salad with italian dressing) at Chili's.
- Got up a little earlier than normal for me on a Saturday, at Mary's request so I could accompany her to Kaiser.
- Went to bed a little earlier than normal for me on a Friday night, because it had been a long, full week.
- Joined Weight Watcher's Online, inspired by a couple of female friends.
- Watched a good Basketball Game (Kings vs. Celtics) my new TiVo had recorded for me.
- Worked a long but satisfying week at work.
- Attended our Kaiser prenatal orientation.
- Figured out our finances (both for now and after the baby comes) with Mary.
- Worked a long but stressful week at work.
- Forgot to look for CD-ROM reviews like I'd promised my mom I would.
- Talked to my beloved family.
- Hugged and laughed with my friends.
- Had a great birthday party thrown for me by my friends.
- Programmed my TiVo to record every sitcom and documentary and NBA Basketball game ever aired by mankind.
- Got TiVo from my friends for my birthday
- Got nice cards and cash from friends and family for my birthday..
- Got promoted at work.
- Did our taxes using TurboTax (again).
- Gained a lot of sympathetic pregnancy weight to demonstrate solidarity with my wife.
- Got us pregnant.
- Tried to get us pregnant.
I'm pretty sure some other stuff happened, too. But that's a good enough list for now. Enjoy!
NOTE: This was posted originally in zderek